BUCK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I got BUCK a 92 GMC Sierra Stepside & another lowered parts truck in a trade. BUCK has a 350 with vortec heads and a NV3500(I think). I plan to kinda fix him up but I want a beaterish shop truck that I don't really care too much about cosmetically, just for fun n part runs. I've wanted another gmt400 for awhile n really liked my beater 89 Silverado RCLB

Plan is to tear into BUCK maybe late spring early summer after I get another project on the road and out of the way. Mild mods, stuff that I think makes him look cool and lowered before next winter I hope! Been collecting parts and planing it out(lots of good gmt400 info here) this winter and still gotta prep a few parts, like I wanna mod an HEI n other stuff. I think it'll be an interesting build but I do suggest anyone else to considering starting with a nicer less rusty truck LOL

I've been making youtube vids for about two year now and these are the ones I have of BUCK so far.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well due to health issues other stuff not got much done on BUCK. Actually picked up another sim truck LUCK and instead of having two threads figured I'll post both here.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow, that stepside got some serious corrosion cancer, body lines out of alignment, collapsed supports?

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow, that stepside got some serious corrosion cancer, body lines out of alignment, collapsed supports?
Not looked at it yet but very common problem around here(more so on the drives side) even the white, red long box n black short bed trucks have it. I know its not the frame fyi. Deff gonna fix it on BUCK n LUCK, patch weld w/e to get em straight again.

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your mom passing. I hope you can use positive energy to fix up the truck. I haven’t subscribed yet but I will if I like how this goes! Bless you

Thx, life is deff different w/o her and I will always miss her. Think of her everyday!

I make vids to kinda motivate myself n I also enjoy learning n trying different video stuff, it's a hobby itself. So no biggie :) I don't plan on getting big and have more priorities than always making videos. So i understand why some don't sub, my content isn't frequent enough. Most my views are from nonsubs anyway, it's funny I've compared my channel view-to-sub ratio and have more overall views than some youtubers with 20,000 subs LOL I got plans for some GMT400 content soon but things don't always go as planned so no promises.