Brake tubing ( Lines)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ed_P

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I ordered a set of SS brake lines for the old girl since one was bad and it easier to swap while the front is disassembled obviously. i will not bash the company at this time because I believe they will make it right. I will KUDo them when they do make it right.

Anyone had any success or "failures" from these pre-bent kits. ? I have the tools and ability to make my own but figured to save time we'd order the pre bent ones. Not we have - re-bent pre made as this thing has to come off the lift yesterday.... 99.00 for a pile of junk in my opinion. these things weren't even close. very upset... got them off of summit from a dist. they have.

BTW- advance auto needs help. 3 transmission filters to find the right one, then I had to do it via google while standing at the counter...too funny... then the dude says to me, we need a system like NAPA..

Picture is the only one out of the kit we could use, and obviously I did a crappy job re-bending it... not my proudest moment, 2- the general progress of the project, my flash wouldn't work, bad pic

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach