Braided stainless lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Classic-00-Crew

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I'm just going to run em. Finally got a hold of somebody at Russell. These are the correct ones for my truck, length and all but he had no idea how to route em, nor did they have any tech info or drawings on it. Guess I'll put em on and cycle the suspension and see how they do

Classic-00-Crew

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so now I'm pissed. Everybody including Russell has double checked the part numbers and lengths and according to them these are correct. There's no way, it would rip in half if I turned. Yall tell me.
Factory:
You must be registered for see images attach
"]
[/URL]

Russell:
"]
[/URL]

94blu1500

Rocky Hock Offroad
Reaction score
Here is a picture of mine. The end of the brake line that attaches to the truck is in a very different place than mine
You must be registered for see images

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
That ain't good.

Tried to order some Russell's yesterday. Local supplier. They had NO specific listings for my truck. Parts guy says the website for Russell provided NO info. He says, "Take yours off & bring 'em in & match them to something we have in stock."
WTF? This is my daily! What the hell am I supposed to do? The swap in their parking lot? They oughta love that!
Screw Russell! Checking options now.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is yours a 2500? Just dont see why the line attaches in a different spot, if it was over where mine is you just might have enough

Classic-00-Crew

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That ain't good.

Tried to order some Russell's yesterday. Local supplier. They had NO specific listings for my truck. Parts guy says the website for Russell provided NO info. He says, "Take yours off & bring 'em in & match them to something we have in stock."
WTF? This is my daily! What the hell am I supposed to do? The swap in their parking lot? They oughta love that!
Screw Russell! Checking options now.
Yeah, unless they bring some great customer service in the next couple days they can have these back. I called their "tech" line twice and both times they knew nothing. Kept trying to sell me the 99-04 kits for disc/disc applications even though I told him multiple times I had disc/drum. The fact that I had a 2000 OBS blew his mind.

Classic-00-Crew

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is yours a 2500? Just dont see why the line attaches in a different spot, if it was over where mine is you just might have enough

Yeah it's a 2500. States specifically on the package it will fit mine.
"]
[/URL]