Bought a new vehicle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
If I was in the market for an affordable family car, I would get a 2009+ Honda Accord 4 door.

If I was in the market for an affordable racey car I would get a 2012 Civic SI, which has a 6 sp manual and a 2.0 vtec.

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If I was in the market for an affordable family car, I would get a 2009+ Honda Accord 4 door.

If I was in the market for an affordable racey car I would get a 2012 Civic SI, which has a 6 sp manual and a 2.0 vtec.

Thats funny cuz there was a white 2010 ex-l and a 2012 civic si on either side of this thing I like accords but it was a 4cyl and the civic was gorgeous and black but a 2 door

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd like to know also. Now that I have my '92 ECSB, I'm not above dropping my Tahoe for something better on gas. But I do love my Tahoe. I'm torn.

No problem we got a really good deal showroom price was 21,5 internet price was 19,5 we financed 18,9 before our trade in was figured in

Kansas_Burb

Reaction score
I like the new Cruze, Malibu and the new VW Beetle. Say what you want about it being a girl car, I think they look badass.

Last edited:

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score

Man! That dealership sucked you right in, didnt they?