Bought a new vehicle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been outta the loop over here for a little while. With my son due on Tuesday the 24th I decided to take my wife to look at a vehicle I had been oogeling online at a local stealership. There was no way in hell we were gonna be able to have the little one in either my 2dr hoe, or her little 2dr Cavalier z24, it would be just too much of a pain in the ass. Not to mention at 6'1" 230 I hate that damn car!!! So we get there and she falls in love yadda yadda yadda we leave that night in a new vehicle.

You must be registered for see images attach

No its not a chevy :uhoh2: but we really couldn't afford the gas for another american SUV, and sorry to say chevy, even though I thought the new malibu was incredible, it's just no where near the **** when it comes to cars yet. The maxima is absolutely incredible the interior even though its only a base model is on par, and in some ways, above my buddies '10 cts. The engine blows the current gm 3.6 v6 out of the water, and the handling for a FWD car is the best I've ever experienced. Only thing that I didn't like at first was the CVTransmission. Just wierd as hell, first I thought the tranny was slipping, but its just the way it works. Now I love the thing, soo smooth and responsive. Anyway there she is tell me what you all think

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been outta the loop over here for a little while. With my son due on Tuesday the 24th I decided to take my wife to look at a vehicle I had been oogeling online at a local stealership. There was no way in hell we were gonna be able to have the little one in either my 2dr hoe, or her little 2dr Cavalier z24, it would be just too much of a pain in the ass. Not to mention at 6'1" 230 I hate that damn car!!! So we get there and she falls in love yadda yadda yadda we leave that night in a new vehicle.

No its not a chevy :uhoh2: but we really couldn't afford the gas for another american SUV, and sorry to say chevy, even though I thought the new malibu was incredible, it's just no where near the **** when it comes to cars yet. The maxima is absolutely incredible the interior even though its only a base model is on par, and in some ways, above my buddies '10 cts. The engine blows the current gm 3.6 v6 out of the water, and the handling for a FWD car is the best I've ever experienced. Only thing that I didn't like at first was the CVTransmission. Just wierd as hell, first I thought the tranny was slipping, but its just the way it works. Now I love the thing, soo smooth and responsive. Anyway there she is tell me what you all think
Nice!! You're going to love it!! My dad has an '05 altima with the 3.5... He absolutly loves it, handles amazing

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks bro, and I really do love it, I hate most cars, but this thing is great. I fit better in it than I did in my pops 96 impala ss, and it handles a hell of a lot better!

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nah no leather, its just a base model but I was really impressed on how much the base model actually comes with. I've heard the perforated leather in these things is amazing though with heated and cooled seats, cooled seats sound unbelievable in the 100+ temps and 90% humidity we get down here.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
How does it blow the 3.6 out of the water? Just curious. My wife has a Malibu and for being a mid range V6, it's not bad.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How does it blow the 3.6 out of the water? Just curious. My wife has a Malibu and for being a mid range V6, it's not bad.
Well they're the same engines as in the 370Z's, if that puts it into perspective, my dads '05 has the same engine as the 350Z

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
I understand where your comin from , my wifes altima is the same way , so responsive its unreal . And the cvt takes some getting used too but you will up loving it.

Last edited:

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Not bad, but it's still a Nissan. haha, if I had to have a car it would be a Pontiac or a Cruze. Being foreign though, I'm sure it will last forever.

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Honestly I was in love with the new Malibu's I was seriously looking into a 2010 ltz but when I got into the Max the engine just pulls so much harder and the tranny is way smoother. If you wanna compare numbers the malibu's 3.6 puts out 252hp/250tq with the cts putting a little better numbers (+10) while the Max's 3.5 is putting out 290hp/260tq and still giving us 31 hwy on 93 octane. Like I said its not a Chevy but its sad how far behind they still are when it comes to cars.