Bought a new Camaro SS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsoderstrum

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol no offense taken lol. I sold my other car for the money for moding my truck, and I recieved a scholarship that paid for my college so my dad gave me part of my school fund back, and this is what I bought with it :)
You have an awesome dad then because if my son gets a scholarship or has his education covered for him, I'm spending his college fund on ME! My wife and I already agreed to split the money and splurge on any purchases we want. And the account we set up when he was born never reverts control of the account to him.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Damn rich boy!!!!! How does a 19 year old get a ride like this???? Just giving you ****, nice car :)

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I HATE YOU!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!

Ok, now that I've got that off my chest.............Damn that's a nice ride, congratulations!!!!

danman6677

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Please dont show off for girls or your friends and end up in a tree/pole/ditch, respect the power and responsibility and drive safe. (lost a friend last month)

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
congrats bro, it looks great. I was on here earlier and saw it but i couldnt log on (at school) and the sub for that class walked passed, turned around and said "whoes is that, they have a very nice car"