Bought a new Camaro SS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
More/better pics of the single stripe. I think I like it.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice car, but you should have invested that money. Just my opinion though. Also should have got the six speed....

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Nice car, but you should have invested that money. Just my opinion though. Also should have got the six speed....
Lol in a way this car is an investment, if I hold on to it for a long time and take care of it it can be worth a lot of money some day. I wanted a six speed but they only maid a thousand of the 45th anniversary special editions with the manual, and I was lucky to get this one even lol. And yes the cop across the street is trying to catch me riding dirty lol. Insurance makes you want to cry on this baby, but I feel its well worth it! and heres a Pic of the rally stripe:
You must be registered for see images attach

And I got a few of my truck tonight after getting it washed (molding tape is still on though)

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never think of a car as an investment, you will have to keep that car in pristine showroom condition for at least 45 years for it to come back to be worth what you paid for it. Just my .02, its just a car and I doubt they will ever bring the money that the 60's muscle cars are bringing now. Not trying to rain on your parade bro, it is a nice car but if you had invested that money at 10% you would have way more than that car would be ever worth in 45 years.

I've been there and done that and wish I had spent my money differently.....

Truck looks great btw..... :D

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Never think of a car as an investment, you will have to keep that car in pristine showroom condition for at least 45 years for it to come back to be worth what you paid for it. Just my .02, its just a car and I doubt they will ever bring the money that the 60's muscle cars are bringing now. Not trying to rain on your parade bro, it is a nice car but if you had invested that money at 10% you would have way more than that car would be ever worth in 45 years.

I've been there and done that and wish I had spent my money differently.....

Plus, as they say, the self-aware collector cars (Special Edition, Collector's Edition, Anniversary, etc.) never bring the money that you think they should down the road.

But, if you ignore the investment aspect of the car, you have a sweet, fun car that I would sure love to have. I've driven a couple SSs and I could surely get myself into some trouble. I was checking out one of these 45th Anniversary editions at a local dealer a couple months ago. I like it.