Bought a new Camaro SS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
So this is why i havnt been on the site much lately... Its a 45th anniversary special edition! :)
And yes I still have my OBS lol ;) And my dad can be seen looking at the car in a couple of these pics lol
You must be registered for see images attach

So what do you all think? :)

redneck98

All the girls wanna ride!
Reaction score
Nice car man!!!! looks like tons of fun!!

oh i like the RCSB in the backround :lol:

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I gotta ask, what does a 19 year old do to afford modding a truck and buy one of these? No offense just curious, and thats a sick car man!

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
So I gotta ask, what does a 19 year old do to afford modding a truck and buy one of these? No offense just curious, and thats a sick car man!
Lol no offense taken lol. I sold my other car for the money for moding my truck, and I recieved a scholarship that paid for my college so my dad gave me part of my school fund back, and this is what I bought with it :)

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol no offense taken lol. I sold my other car for the money for moding my truck, and I recieved a scholarship that paid for my college so my dad gave me part of my school fund back, and this is what I bought with it :)

Good deal man, congrats on the new purchase!! If I didnt have this damn mortgage to pay for Id have a nice c6 corvette!! Maybe someday....

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn bro that thing is sexy!! Now put it in the garage and dont take it out again till all the snow and wetness is gone lol. Hmmm 19 all I had was my 85 k5, 97 tacoma, 03 gixxer, and 04 sv650s. But I gladly would have traded all that for just the tacoma and a new camaro ss!!!