Bosch injectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reluctanse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There's also this option:

I found alot of guys running a bosch 62354 injector from a 95 5.0 mustang on a 7.4l FB group. They are $22 each on rock auto. They are very similar in specs to the bosch upgrade set that 5 0 motorsports sells. I've got about 100 miles on them so far an they are working great. My ltft are pretty steady at -8 to -10 so they aren't a ton bigger than stock. I'm happy with them for the $180 instead of 450+

After hearing about these from @bluex I am a bit surprised they aren't mentioned here more. I haven't put them in yet but there are 8 of them sitting in a box waiting for my time. Genuine sealed Bosch from Argentina for whatever it's worth, and a darn good price.

You must be registered for see images attach

Pro439

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When you are comparing injector flow rates you have to remember that our trucks run 60 psi of fuel pressure while about everyone else is running 40 or 43.5 that’s where the flow gets all screwed up because gm uses a much higher pressure and more than likely why they fail so much I suspect

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I used 42# L67 injectors in my 1500 and 3500. Will go either with those or LS1 injectors on the plow truck as it will also get a 411 and data on those injectors is readily available. Those of you with 411 swaps don't forget you're not chained to stock replacements.

TN454K3500

Reaction score
There's also this option:

After hearing about these from @bluex I am a bit surprised they aren't mentioned here more. I haven't put them in yet but there are 8 of them sitting in a box waiting for my time. Genuine sealed Bosch from Argentina for whatever it's worth, and a darn good price.

You must be registered for see images attach
When are you installing and what you putting them in? L29?

Reluctanse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When are you installing and what you putting them in? L29?
Yeah they are going in my L29. I’d like to get them in before July, but I got a long list of stuff to go ahead of them in the queue. Sooner than later though.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
So the consensus is the Southbay Bosch D3 injectors with the spacers is the way to go?

But they are tested at a different pressure? Will they work with an un-tunable 97 black box? Maybe just run a little rich for a tank or two until the LTFT catches up?

BeXtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That would be my suggestion. They will give you a little more flow than the stock ones, but well within the limits of what the ECM can correct for

TN454K3500

Reaction score
So the consensus is the Southbay Bosch D3 injectors with the spacers is the way to go?

But they are tested at a different pressure? Will they work with an un-tunable 97 black box? Maybe just run a little rich for a tank or two until the LTFT catches up?
That is what I am leaning towards, for the cost I can't find any justification that says five 0 is worth it....

The precisionauto have good reviews too.... I think it's a coin flip between the two