Body panel exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darryl Rogers

Reaction score
Okay so I have been searching and searching if I missed something I'm sorry for asking but I plan on pulling my trans out for a rebuild come tax time so when I do so I'm going to modify the exhaust so I have two tips come out the passenger side right behind the cab. Now my question is my truck is a step side so would it be possible to route the tips through the composite bed side right there in this area
You must be registered for see images attach

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
You could, however the downside ( other than a hole in the side of the bed ) will be the exhaust staining your wheels, and causing corrosion.

Ford experienced that a decade ago on the F150.

On the upside, when you initiate a burn out, the exhaust stream will carry the smoke out the side quite effectively.

Darryl Rogers

Reaction score
I have herd of the staining wheels but not so worried about that I keep them sparkling lol I will route them below the bed if all else fails but I was wondering about some body flange ideas and if the exhaust would melt the bed lmao