Body lift question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92gmcsierra

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So this site has a lot of info on body lifts but I have not seen anything on how it will effect the shifting on my 5 speed manual transmission. I was looking into a performance accessories body lift from summit racing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92gmcsierra

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I have heard that the stick inside your pickup will not move it is the linkage that does and that you may have to cut the hole in your cab bigger. Has anyone with a 5 speed done a body lift on here?

92gmcsierra

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does the performance accessories 3" body lift come with everything I would need?

92gmcsierra

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a PA, really impressed with the kit.

Thank you for your reply. Did it come with the brake line extension, gas hose extension and all that little stuff as well? Also, how long have you had it installed?

ThePlague

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If i were going body lift id get the PA like fast orange. seen a lot of people running them.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply. Did it come with the brake line extension, gas hose extension and all that little stuff as well? Also, how long have you had it installed?

There is no such thing as brake line extension

There is a steering extension.

I didn't use fuel hose extension, it had enough slack, but it did come with one.

I've had it since summer. Love it, make sure u did gap guards and the rear bumper.