Bluex's 78 GMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome with the new seats!
Thanks, they were a pain to get in there but I'm somewhat happy with them. They will do for now.
Looks good Paul. Not a fan of the back rack but that last picture has me drooling. Might have already been mentioned but do you plan on painting it? I think it looks great as is!
I just threw the rack on there because I was worried about it walking off since it wasn't on anything. I'll probably put it an my old grill guard up for sale soon. I will paint it one day but I have no idea when that will be. I never really have time to work on it much anymore :(

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just realized I didn't post this update here. I looked about getting the frame sand blasted and painted but it was going to cost to much. I'm tearing it down to the components to do it myself.

Haven't decided if this is a step forward or back yet.

You must be registered for see images attach

18 rivets to go, need more grinding discs.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Just realized I didn't post this update here. I looked about getting the frame sand blasted and painted but it was going to cost to much. I'm tearing it down to the components to do it myself.

Wow talk about a frame off lol

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score

Hahahahahaaaa.....and people say I'm OCD :)

Great job on the truck, just read the whole thread.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Ya that's my daily now since I made the mistake of trading my 98 :bawl:

Well the Mustang is a great daily driver, I never had so much fun driving to work each morning than when I drove the Mustang everyday.... sad the 98 had to go though!