Blue Trucks Only Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Let me see your blue trucks, Im looking for ideas on my new 98 ECSB Indigo Blue Metallic truck.

Here's a pic when I bought it, its a lot different now, but I can never find the time to snap a picture...

You must be registered for see images attach

So far ive Debade/Demolded/DeChromed, removed topper, smoked the tail lights and swapped my old red trucks wheel on it, swapped my tonneau cover on, bedlined the bed rails, replaced drivers side front wheel bearing, replaced thermostat, swapped my interstate battery in, swapped stereo and put my amp/subs in, and put my lucky steering wheel cover on.

Im thinking colormatched grill and bumper, and id like some black housing headlights.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
sucks about your red truck but that's a nice truck nice purchase man

Sent from my static android

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, tomorrow I will clean the blue truck up from all the sanding material, I did the bed rails and they take a couple days to cure.

Here's old red!

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's not a '98 nor near as nice but similar color scheme.

-3" Body lift
-33" Mud Tires (getting BFG Mud Terrains in a few weeks)
-Beat up Cragars (ATX Mojaves in the spring)
-Add a leaf, NOT leveled
-Tool box is gone now

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
My truck is actually all blue, thats the chrome rocker on the bottom, I took it off, but I like that 2 tone you have, would look really clean with the door molding off! cool truck man

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck is actually all blue, thats the chrome rocker on the bottom, I took it off, but I like that 2 tone you have, would look really clean with the door molding off! cool truck man

Ah I missed that in the original post. Thanks for the kind words, I read the thread about your red truck. That thing was beautiful! Mine is just a beater for school. Everyone here tells me to take the molding off too. I can't do it, even after I get body work done next year it'll be getting new molding. I'm OCD like that though haha

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice comeback. does this one at least not have rust holes in the body?

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
There is literally ONE rust spot on this whole truck, on the pass. side door on the very bottom.

Rockers are solid as hell, frame has been ziebarted from the one and only owner when he bought it, and touched up every year.

Fenders are rust free, not even a bubble.