Biggest Tire on Crank-to-Level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J Thomas

Reaction score
That looks really nice! Well almost, everything except that Alabama tag on the front, lol, just kidding.

Did you like them while you had them? If you didn't go bigger, would you have kept them? How much did you sell them for?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Seems like you've got it sorted out, but I can confirm that 285/75/16s will fit on a 4WD truck with factory offset wheels. No rub, no problems. Anything larger than that will probably have issues.

jw_96

96 K1500
Reaction score
That looks really nice! Well almost, everything except that Alabama tag on the front, lol, just kidding.

Did you like them while you had them? If you didn't go bigger, would you have kept them? How much did you sell them for?
Yeah I like the tires and wheels I got now. I wouldn't mind going bigger minus the fact I have a 3.42 gear ratio. Actually the tires are the same tires in all pics. And I still got the nbs rims, I never sold em.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

J Thomas

Reaction score
I've tried to look on Craigslist for those wheels and I haven't had much luck. Mainly because idk how or what they'd be listed as