Big truck go fast v.2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EthanH

Reaction score
Well some of you may have seen my build thread on gmfs. I did the genII swap in the winter of last year. The motor I bought was built pretty healthy but I can never be satisfied with anything for too long, lol. So I bought a supercharger, meth setup, and a nitrous setup. I can never make up my mind for sure on what I want to do, so I ended up selling the blower.

So heres a breakdown of what I'm doing. I contacted Patrick G from ls1tech to spec me a cam. Its his specs on EPS's lobes, should be here within a few days. Along with that I bought comp pushrods and spings. I've already got comp lifters, melling oil pump and a rollmaster double roller timing set, so I'm good there. Ive also ordered a Yank protruck 3200 stall, and its being built right now. The nitrous setup I have is with a fogger, I'm going to replace it with a plate. Then all there is, is gauges, nitrous switch panel, wiring, and injectors and it will be ready to go minus the tune. The plan is to make somewhere close to 500rwp with spray(150 shot). The noids I have are stage 6, so I have room to grow with the setup which is nice. I may eventually spray more. My buddy is also fabbing me some mounts for the two Kirkey seats I bought, so I'm able to put the stock seats back in when I want. Here is a run down of the setup with the new parts.

ARP Pro-Series LS1 Main Stud Kit 12-Point,
ARP Pro-Series Rod Stud Kit 12-Point
ARP Pro-Series Head Stud Kit 12-Point
ARP Header Bolts
ARP Cam Bolts
New GM Seals
Melling High Volume Oil Pump
Rollmaster Double Roller ADJ. Timing Chain
Comp Cams 212/218 114LSA Cam Now= Patrick G spec'd EPS cam
Comp Cams Pushrods- Replacing with 7.4 Comp Pushrods
Comp Cams Lifters
Comp 918 springs
Stock Heads ported&polished/gasket matched/bowl blended/3-angle job.
Heads Milled to achieve 10.5:1 Compression, not sure which headgaskets, theyre thin though, I'll have to find the build sheet.
Gibson Shorty Stainless Headers, need to get long tubes built but one thing at a time.
Auto Specialties Under drive Power Pulley
MSD Wires
AEM CAI
Nitrous express wet kit, 150-200 shot
Duals to an X, with single chamber flowies
Yank Pro Truck 3200 stall
Built 4L60E
4.88 gears
I think thats it, im hopin for close to 350 at the wheels N/A, 500 with a 150 shot. Next project will be a 14 bolt lol. Anyways, heres some pics. I had bed off the redo my fuel system, but ended up just buying a new sending uinit and fixing some things I didnt like. Here from before the bed and gas tank was back in.
Bed off/tank out
You must be registered for see images attach

Nitrous stuff sittin on the motor, kinda mocked up.

Empty interior

Sending unit and tank in

Bed back on/ ready for the cam swap

Well this is where I am now, just waitin on parts and money. Thanks for looking!

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You have to let us know how safe you feel hauling that much ass on those big tires haha!

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone know what he used in his tank to get rid of the stock pump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know it's an old thread but it seems he is the only person that go rid of the stock pump/sending unit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk