Bed lining the rockers and bottom of doors/bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Itll look sweet man

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Thanks I can't wait. I need to do the door pins first though. The doors are sagging a little and will make the lines not match if I don't fix that first L0L!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
The guy who bought it lives in my home town

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Ive tried!

LessThenStellar

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pleased to say after a couple of months the rustoleum bedliner is holding up really well, my driveway is gravel and the rocks I throw every morning when I leave don't seem to be phasing it. Best 15$ I've spent yet.

You must be registered for see images attach

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Its the cheapest mod that makes a huge difference

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Pleased to say after a couple of months the rustoleum bedliner is holding up really well, my driveway is gravel and the rocks I throw every morning when I leave don't seem to be phasing it. Best 15$ I've spent yet.

You must be registered for see images attach

OMG that is a freaking beautiful truck. That is almost the exact look I'm going for. With a few minor changes the most obvious being mine is green L0L!

Also how many cans of the rustoluem did it take? I've never even seen that stuff. I may have to look into that though. The monstaliner is kind of expensive and if I can get a nice product like that for not a lot of money I might as well just do that L0L!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited: