Beach

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
We decided to save money and go next year so we can stay a little longer but thanks for the help and I will keep all this in mind for next summer.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
a little bit of weight in the back will probally help as well not to much but enough to balence the heavy front end that wants to sink vs the rear that wants to push

97__Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just stay in the harder sand, closer to the surf. I hardly ever needed my 4wd while driving down mustang island. When coming in and out of the entrances make sure you can get a good run at it, because some of those spots can get pretty bad. If you have to stop and you can't get going again because your spinning. DON'T keep spinning. Let some air out of the tires and ease on the throttle. Don't forget to stop and air them back up. The best thing you can do is have another truck with you that has 4wd. Here is a few pics of me stuck on the bay side of mustang island. The last two pics are my old Z. God I miss that truck. Anyways have fun.

Attachments

• Old Z Stuck!.jpg
    Old Z Stuck!.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 18
  • Old Z Stuck.jpg
    Old Z Stuck.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 18
  • New Z Stuck.jpg
    New Z Stuck.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 19