BBK Exhaust Header

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What header are you running?
Still working on the setup but they are the up and forward flowtech headers and a GT-45 turbo, then single 3.5” all stainless.

Attachments

• IMG_3917.jpeg
    IMG_3917.jpeg
    298.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3920.jpeg
    IMG_3920.jpeg
    216.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5257.jpeg
    IMG_5257.jpeg
    176.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5262.jpeg
    IMG_5262.jpeg
    165.5 KB · Views: 13

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JBA was my first option with the egr. I started down the rabbit hole and seen it has 1 1/2" primary vs 1 5/8"? We are only talking 1/8" difference. With more cam lift then stock will it really matter. I don't know so I look for info.
You can use TBI GMT400 long tubes. Add a bung for the second O2 sensor and block off the EGR.
It's what I did on my 98.

LTrUS

Reaction score
Thought I read that Flowtech were the ones that made the discontinued Summit header. I did see Flowtech at the Jegs site. Looks like yours are ready for v-bands, can you order them that way?

LTrUS

Reaction score
Nobody has ran the BBK shorty with the Vortec? I have searched and found nothing on the GMT400 setup. I would consider LT's but there seems to be to many fitment issues. I would run stock manifolds but the collectors are smaller then 2.5" on the exhaust pipe side.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nobody has ran the BBK shorty with the Vortec? I have searched and found nothing on the GMT400 setup. I would consider LT's but there seems to be to many fitment issues. I would run stock manifolds but the collectors are smaller then 2.5" on the exhaust pipe side.
"Fitment issues" happen when people try to make other headers work. Buy long tubes for a GMT400 and you'll be fine.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had them on an Escalade, good torque gain and the fitment was top notch on it.

That truck also had a Volant and an Elgin E1136 in it.

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thought I read that Flowtech were the ones that made the discontinued Summit header. I did see Flowtech at the Jegs site. Looks like yours are ready for v-bands, can you order them that way?
I ordered them from summit they were 50% off. The v bands were not an option they were standard. They fit a 92 Chevy 5.7 engine bay perfectly even allowing me to keep the AC. I will relocate the battery to the drivers side and run the turbo where the battery was.