Battery completely died this morning.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
im talking about this specific guy. idk i just dont spend the money on that others have the same warranty

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea something is draining the battery I was just giving my 2 cents on the yellow top.

1996 yukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im talking about this specific guy. idk i just dont spend the money on that others have the same warranty

i know for a fact that walmart will stop taking the battery after a certain number of times.. dunno why. im definitely getting a yellow top soon though so i can put my sub back in and hopefully another one as well. NeverStart batteries aren't very tough :imo:

chevy_man

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've actually never seen a battery last longer than a original AC Delco. My buddy had one in his ford for 12 years, and he would abuse it regualarly. The one in my car is 5 years old and still holds a charge and starts the car when it's colder than ****.

trx88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
whats a yellowtop

my dad has a acdelco in his 03 never been replaced and its 20 degrees out here pops his truck over every morning

i got a diehard gold that came in my truck its three years old as of august or so still does fine