Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Contech

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Firestone

• other

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I started this on another forum was kinda surprised by the results but in a happy way.
So what everyones bag of choice?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I have used Slam Specialties bag's for year's with very good luck, but I have been reading bad stuff about them lately, and I have been selling Dominator's a lot lately, I will be trying them out on some project's in the near future.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Well I have used Slam Specialties bag's for year's with very good luck, but I have been reading bad stuff about them lately, and I have been selling Dominator's a lot lately, I will be trying them out on some project's in the near future.

I went with dominator's for mine as I had been reading about some issues with slams...butI also heard the reason for the price increase in slams was they went back to the material to keep from havinmg the probs...but my main reason 400 bucks for slams 210 for doms and they seem to be a quality built bag and i know several people who run them and are happy with em

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I with Deven, bought the Dominators based on price, but if I run into any isues I will be switching to RE 7's

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I have re7 on the front and re8 on the back. I have not had the truck drivable with the 8's yet. Slam Specialties is all I have ever used.