Back in a 2 door 2 wheel drive Tahoe!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hotwheelbill

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ended up doing some trading and cash for it. It runs very good. Drove it from Dallas to Houston yesterday with no problems. Got it up to 95 after a good 2 hours of driving it and feeling comfortable with it, didn't stay there too long and drove 80 the rest of the way. It has the vibration avow 65 and below 70 like all the tahoe's. My old 99 did the same exact thing. Helped when i got a pinion angle block for the rear. Very happy with it other than that. It has belltech 2" spindles and belltech 3.5" drop leafs. The rear is stiff needless to say but it has stock height shocks. Ill be changing those out asap. He gave me 2/1 belltech coils and the rear drop shackles to go another 1" out back.
Post some pics of what you bought.

This the day after I got it home. I have pulled the rack and trim and plan to drop with 2" drop shackles in the rear. Hope to drop it lower but still reading up on that as I want a smooth ride as well....DD. I too like the torque thrust wheels. They just seem to go with these trucks and tahoes. I will have to go with a bit more tire as I will not drop mine that low.
You must be registered for see images attach

I will work on some updated pics. Having trouble uploading pics from my POS ATT phone.....(I have issues with AT&T)

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As she sits now!!