Back in a 2 door 2 wheel drive Tahoe!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Technically its not mine yet because I pick it up Saturday. I'm in Houston and the truck is in Grand Prarie TX. But the deal is done and i just have to pick it up.
Been looking for a while and this one was on my radar for about 2 weeks, but the price was a little higher than what i wanted to pay for it. But after many calls and not finding anything else anywhere close to the condition this one was, and about 1000000000 calls to the owner we settle on a trade and some cash.
It has everything already done to it.
1999 w/ 200,000 miles or so

New:
wheels
tires
leather interior
carpet
front and rear suspension lowered on belltech kit
shocks
plugs
wires
distributor
injector spider
etc.........

Pretty excited to get back into one.
Here are some pics
You must be registered for see images attach

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When i bought my last one it was 2005 and wasn't to hard to find a clean one.
Now a Tahoe with under 100k miles i have seen for $9,000 plus as high as $18,000 for a 70,000 mile one
$9,000 in my opinion is a little high for these but i found that the clean unmolested ones are hard to find.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Wow! That's nice! I'd love to have a 2dr. 2whl.dr. Tahoe!
Then I'd wreck it! In a good way, of course!!!
Great way to get back into GMT400! Welcome Back!

Fredridge

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
very nice... That's what I wanted, but as you say prices for clean ones are crazy. I ended up with a super clean 4wd.

a bit jealous

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Other than the wheels that's super nice looking!
LOL
The wheels are some of my all time favorites. I think the wheels add to the overall "super nice" look you mentioned. To each their own.

Thanks fellas now to look for a good write up on a kill switch and remote start alarm.

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
very nice... That's what I wanted, but as you say prices for clean ones are crazy. I ended up with a super clean 4wd.

a bit jealous

The price when we started talking was $8500. Didn't pay anywhere close to that.

I was just going to buy a $5500 truck that was in decent shape but then I would have had to do everything that is done to this one already, so I just bit the bullet and all my cheapness came out in the dealing and we both agreed on a price that both of us were happy with.