Back AGAIN!!! Only with a Suburban this time! :D:D:D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Black to match the molding or a dark gray like the centers of the wheels.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am thinking about going with the light blue because my dad used a thin pinstripe to seperate a dark blue from silver on his bike and I think it looks good, but I am not dead set on it yet. Here is the pinstripe>
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is his bike. It is mostly the back part on the saddle bags where he ran the pinstripe>

You guys think it would be too much? I know under the sun my suburban turns from a navy blue to almost a sea green sometimes so debating still on this pinstripe..

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Throw this on here because it is the newest pic I have taken :D

GTAwheelman

Reaction score
that pin stripe is too thick, reminds me of blue painters tape. i would look at something thinner

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been a while since I have updated this, been busy at work and looking into buying a new bike.. anyways.. I laid down the light blue pinstripe which is on the suburban in this picture>

Kinda hard to see in the picture the stripe. About the only picture I got of it before this happened>

Somewhere between 8-12" I believe... got it buried trying to drive up the ramp to work since it sits up on top of a mound.. lol So ready for some summer weather...