awesome !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Freaking amazing I asked the wife if I could have it, she just laughed at me. Women, they just dont understand

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I don't like cencal trucks... :puke:

Doesn't even list the year model

-Sent from the riced out Eclipse!

:flipthebird:

Actually, I agree. I hate seeing lifted huge trucks with large wheels, undersized tires (compared to the lift) and all that powdercoating just for show. I never understood it. Seems to me that it could be way more useful and functional, but as it sits, it will never be more than a mall-queen.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
No thanks. People who put so much money into vehicles usually screw themselves when it comes to selling. You have to find that one person who wants and can use a truck like this.
Its like when my neighbor bought a baby blue mustang and now cant understand why he cant sell it. NO ONE WANTS A BABY BLUE STANG!!!!

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
97-98 judging by the dash...

Bullet tweeters in the console. Ouch :Insane:

Very clean build though

Yeah I saw that. But he listed all this stuff and didn't put the yeat model. That's usually the first thing you put in a vehicle listing. Lol

-Sent from the riced out Eclipse!

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Money don't buy taste. The blue powdercoated undercarriage is nasty.

I think it is fugly. I'll bet someone is losing his ass on that thing.