as said ,here are the pic's .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rico

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

soon i will get pic's with the other wheel's on .

rico

Reaction score
Thank's 96twodoor, i see you have one too .

hey are these wheels decirable ? and why ? .

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I would just get some different mirrors. In my opinion, those look stupid on Silverados. But if you like it, more power to ya.

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice! The paint looks great! I've never been happy with paint jobs I've had done. Yours looks sweet....

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Best long bed ive seen, and i agree to the mirrors, but your truck your style. And yeah ralleys are badass. Keep on with it man.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I appreciate the work put in to it, and in no way am I ragging anything you have done, but I just wonder what people see in those wheels? To me it looks like someone didnt have money for something better, so they slapped rallys on for time being?

And I do agree, regular plastic mirrors would be best.

I love the colormatched bumper and grill, and I especially love the sealed beam in the composite grill! thats so badass.

rico

Reaction score
I would just get some different mirrors. In my opinion, those look stupid on Silverados. But if you like it, more power to ya.

well thank's for you're post !, as for the mirrors that was something hot back a few years i will say back some 9 years !. i do have some SS mirrors on the same color that i will put back on soon !, again thank's for you're post !

rico

Reaction score
Very nice! The paint looks great! I've never been happy with paint jobs I've had done. Yours looks sweet....

Thank's alot Z Long Bed , as for the paint job that was done back in jersey about 10 years and yes he did a great job !.again thank's alot !

rico

Reaction score
I appreciate the work put in to it, and in no way am I ragging anything you have done, but I just wonder what people see in those wheels? To me it looks like someone didnt have money for something better, so they slapped rallys on for time being?

And I do agree, regular plastic mirrors would be best.

I love the colormatched bumper and grill, and I especially love the sealed beam in the composite grill! thats so badass.

Thank's Alot RHamill , as for the wheel's i got those back when i got the truck it had some old school American Racing Wheel's on with gold on them and those really had to go so i found those for $100.00 buck's and that was a deal so i got those for when i had the Intro Twisted Vistas off i had some thing to roll the truck around . and yes i do to like those head light's with the newer style grill . again thank's alot for you're post !