Arizona meet planning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

philv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll try to bring hotdogs mike. I might not be able to afford the buns tho. I'll also bring a jar of shine too.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Should I bring hamburger and hotdog buns?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
well now I need someone to tell me what to bring haha... I guess I could grab some chips or something

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Food or drinks haha, ill decide what im pickin up when everyone else says what they are taking haha, i can bring utencils and charcoal

Alright sweet. I can pick up some chips and water or something??? Hey Danny is that offer to stay with you Friday night still open? I'm thinking I will head out friday afternoon. Saturday night my friend wants me to stay with her since she moved and I haven't seen her in a while! That way we can install the cab lights before the meet?

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Alright sweet. I can pick up some chips and water or something??? Hey Danny is that offer to stay with you Friday night still open? I'm thinking I will head out friday afternoon. Saturday night my friend wants me to stay with her since she moved and I haven't seen her in a while! That way we can install the cab lights before the meet?

Yea man i got plenty of room for ya