Arizona meet planning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Do those rims have the big hole that would fit over the lockouts and rear axle hub?

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I could always bring my jack and we can find out :rofl:

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Do those rims have the big hole that would fit over the lockouts and rear axle hub?

I'm pretty sure they do. Let me know how big it needs to be to clear them. I'll measure them on Tuesday when I swap them out.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they do. Let me know how big it needs to be to clear them. I'll measure them on Tuesday when I swap them out.

Pretty sure the size of the hub hole on your h2 rims is what size it would need to be but id have to measure tomorrow to know for sure

philv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OK I'm coming. I sold my bumper and poss my 2 steering shafts. I'm ready for some fun.lol

philv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OK so what is everybody bringing? I can bring hotdogs and buns, also I'll bring some sodas in my cooler. What's everyone else bringing

Also I think it'd be cool if everyone on the westside Cruise there together. What you think

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
OK so what is everybody bringing? I can bring hotdogs and buns, also I'll bring some sodas in my cooler. What's everyone else bringing

Also I think it'd be cool if everyone on the westside Cruise there together. What you think

I have hamburgers and hamburger buns. X2 on the cruise

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score

Wanna be caught cruising with a ford? Haha, thats if it runs right tomorrow, otherwise i will be in the car

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Ok, so here's what we've got so far:

Mike - Hamburgers and buns
philv - Hotdogs and buns
Danny - Charcoal and utensils (I assume there will be a grill there since it's a park)
Josh - I'll bring 2-3 sides and a couple bags of chips. I'm also going to pack a large cooler with water and beer.

Anyone have some or know someone who has corn hole boards? I could probably make some tomorrow but thought I'd ask. That would be something to keep us busy. Feel free to copy the above list and add anything you think people might like.

Kevin, do you want to drive up together Saturday morning?