Arizona meet planning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Alright so I am wanting to put together a gmt400 get together/welcome home party for Josh (JollyGreen). Im lookin at sometime around the beginning of September, We need to figure out an exact date as well as a place to hold it, if we could find a park or someplace to have a barbeque or somethin would be awesome, need to figure out whether we want to do this in Phoenix or in Tucson as there is really no middle ground, it would be awesome for everyone who would be attending to let us know so we can decide which location would be better, I dont mind driving either way but would prefer to have it where there are more members instead of making more people drive. We have some time to get this thrown together so everybody start throwin some ideas out

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
///RAGmc and PhilV both said they would go so thats 3 from Phoenix so far and Josh from Tucson so far

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Josh said to plan somethin in Phoenix so Im gonna try to find someplace in the east valley, if anybody knows someplace let me know, like i said a park or someplace we could have a barbeque, if somebody has some land or anything post up your ideas

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its a nice park there is a area that's covered with benches and bbq pits and plenty of parking. And easy to get to.