Arizona meet planning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
So we are lookin at 14 sep at red mountain park, im thinkin reserve a spot from 11-4, that would give us 5 hours, if we want to have alcohol let me know cause i will have to get a permit for it when i make the reservation, if anybody wants to bring anything specific post it up so not everybody shows up with the same thing, im figurin hamburgers, brats? Hotdogs for kids if anybody has any, soda, water, beer if anybody wants it? Chips, if anybody has a fan wouldnt hurt to bring it

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
So we are lookin at 14 sep at red mountain park, im thinkin reserve a spot from 11-4, that would give us 5 hours, if we want to have alcohol let me know cause i will have to get a permit for it when i make the reservation, if anybody wants to bring anything specific post it up so not everybody shows up with the same thing, im figurin hamburgers, brats? Hotdogs for kids if anybody has any, soda, water, beer if anybody wants it? Chips, if anybody has a fan wouldnt hurt to bring it

Considering it's like 6 months away I can't say for sure, but for right now it sounds good to me. I'm down with the food you suggested (I love me some brats haha) maybe some bacon for the hamburgers or bacon wrapped brats if were feeling manly, and I'm down with pretty much any soda and any chips, but I'm pretty picky about my beer :rofl: I'll think about it and see if I can come up with more ideas

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
What about heat excuses? :lol:

:bowroflwerd6: I'll bring the cooler of water!

Considering it's like 6 months away I can't say for sure, but for right now it sounds good to me. I'm down with the food you suggested (I love me some brats haha) maybe some bacon for the hamburgers or bacon wrapped brats if were feeling manly, and I'm down with pretty much any soda and any chips, but I'm pretty picky about my beer :rofl: I'll think about it and see if I can come up with more ideas

I'm game for anything cooked on a grill. I'm thinking that would be a good weekend to bring the family up and stay in Scottsdale for the weekend. :hmm:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score

So a couple cases of natty light?

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
:bowroflwerd6: I'll bring the cooler of water!

I'm game for anything cooked on a grill. I'm thinking that would be a good weekend to bring the family up and stay in Scottsdale for the weekend. :hmm:

We'll need one! I have a decent sized EZ Up if we need more shaded area and if it's allowed.

:word: about the grilling, just no fish haha. Should be cooler in Scottsdale too

So a couple cases of natty light?

I've actually never had natty light, but knowing me I'd probably hate it because it's a "college" beer :rofl: I had a Sam Adams something the other day though, that was pretty good. My dad also brews his own, so if we have any at the time I could bring some of that too