Arizona meet planning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Editing them now!

Posting and driving :Nonono: :lol:

Had a good time at the meetup! Danny made some tasty burgers, talked about how ugly the 2015's are, and flexed hardcore on a curb! :rofl:

If it werent for the baby and the woman bein ready to go i woulda gotten the pontiac all flexy on said curb haha

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Editing them now!

Posting and driving :Nonono: :lol:

Had a good time at the meetup! Danny made some tasty burgers, talked about how ugly the 2015's are, and flexed hardcore on a curb! :rofl:

There wasn't anyone around, I promise! Honestly I don't do that but it was getting monotonous. :rotflmao: Chop, chop on the pics.... I want everyone to see my mad flex.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I should have stuck around and flexed the 2012... I ended up going to look at a jeep instead of going to my office anyways

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Meh i'm probably about to head to the office and try and get it done while it's 95 degrees out instead of 100 with the sun warming everything up tomorrow.

And I was thinking jeep but now I'm thinking an older Toyota pickup, pre 86 so it has a SFA.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Meh i'm probably about to head to the office and try and get it done while it's 95 degrees out instead of 100 with the sun warming everything up tomorrow.

And I was thinking jeep but now I'm thinking an older Toyota pickup, pre 86 so it has a SFA.

Good call on the evening work. I love those old Toyota's, Marty McFly style.