Arizona meet planning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
The wife won't be coming along with me that weekend, and I don't know if my friend will be coming since he'll be coming back from San Diego that Friday..... might be dangerous up there by myself for a whole day! :lol: I'm staying up there that night.

Sent from a sh!thole in Russia

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
The wife won't be coming along with me that weekend, and I don't know if my friend will be coming since he'll be coming back from San Diego that Friday..... might be dangerous up there by myself for a whole day! :lol: I'm staying up there that night.

Sent from a sh!thole in Russia

If you need someplace cheap i got a couch haha

philv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I reposted my fans and steering shafts so I hope someone buys something. I really want to take sierra to a meet.lol

larrin928

Reaction score
hello everyone im pretty new to this site just stumbled across this by accident glad to see some arizona people meeting. i might pop in for a bit before i head to work, thats if i wake up early enough night shift sucks. what kinda steering shaft you selling phil?

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
hello everyone im pretty new to this site just stumbled across this by accident glad to see some arizona people meeting. i might pop in for a bit before i head to work, thats if i wake up early enough night shift sucks. what kinda steering shaft you selling phil?

I believe he has an extra xj shaft layin around hes tryin to sell

philv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep I actually have 2 of them. I posted in for sale with pics if you wanna see them.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
7 Days!!!! Should I bring hotdogs since Im picking up hamburgers?