Arizona meet planning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Enough for everybody haha, i can grill em up, i normally just get the walmart brand but anything works, i know Josh will have his ol lady with him, ill talk to Ruben and see if hes bringin his lady and youngin with him

Don't know if the wife will be with me or not. We're coming up the week before taking my son to the Arizona Grand resort. I doubt she'll want to come up again that weekend. I might bring a friend of mine though.

Sent from a sh!thole in the middle east

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Don't know if the wife will be with me or not. We're coming up the week before taking my son to the Arizona Grand resort. I doubt she'll want to come up again that weekend. I might bring a friend of mine though.

You dont have to lie, you just dont want her to meet the crazy guys you talk to haha

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
You dont have to lie, you just dont want her to meet the crazy guys you talk to haha

:lol: She has already fully accepted my sickness that is this forum and the people who contribute to that. She told me I should have put "MISTRESS" on my license plate!

:rotflmao:

Originally I was thinking we would take my son to the park that weekend, but we're doing it the 7-8 which is actually his birthday. Anyway, none of you guys would bother her!

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
:lol: She has already fully accepted my sickness that is this forum and the people who contribute to that. She told me I should have put "MISTRESS" on my license plate!

:rotflmao:

Originally I was thinking we would take my son to the park that weekend, but we're doing it the 7-8 which is actually his birthday. Anyway, none of you guys would bother her!

My wife is babysitting that day so she wont be there either

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
well i wont be in a 400 at the meet now, either gonna be the pontiac or the powerstroke, which one do yall wanna see? haha