Are Drop in liners still scarcely available for 8ft box’s (Pendaliner) or Duraliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found a new pendaliner for my 98’ short box last year and bought it brand new freight was astronomically priced . I was surprised to see them available

Does anyone know if any company anywhere on the planet still offering a drop in
over or under rail liner for 88-98 “Long Box”

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
do not know maybe maybe not but imho spray in is the way to go I am not a fan at all of drop in bed liner I would google 88-98 or gmt400 long bed or 8ft bed bed liner and see what comes up good luck on your search

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
do not know maybe maybe not but imho spray in is the way to go I am not a fan at all of drop in bed liner I would google 88-98 or gmt400 long bed or 8ft bed bed liner and see what comes up good luck on your search
Not a fan either, Instead of scratching the bed you have stuff slamming the front bed panel if unsercured. At one time I inquired about diy spay in 2 component urethans kits and got near zero feedback kits more have used them at this point. used ones floating around.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It’s for a southern bed clean on the outside but fairly dented/worked over on the inside and not gonna invest in pulling 50 dents out of a bed floor and inner wells are not the nicest …so it’s more so for cheapskate appearance aspect. They look nice when new and clean I know all about the likelihood of drop ins ruining a bed but in this case it could be spray lined and a drop in

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've found them on marketplace and Craigslist.
That’s how you found the one I bought. Got a nice trip to STL out of it. I think I used a quart of oil during that trip and the AC gave up on the way home.

FB marketplace is filled with them. Sometimes stupidly priced or free.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’d think though with these being modern day classics and tons of restoration source's,and about every other part available new or aftermarket they would still manufacture these liners .. just seems unrealistic but I believe it
They do manufacture them still I believe.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found a 6 ft box liner last year new and bought it
But having hard time finding a 8ft for this 93 I’ just bought