Anyone used a factory 99-00 Escalade/ Denali center console harness to add amp & sub?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71SE

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a 99 Denali at the local yards and I grabbed the console (not sure I will use it honestly), I was also lucky to pull the rear shade hatch cover as mine has always been missing.

I intended to pull the console harness clear out of the Denali, but it went up into the dash quite a bit and I didn't want to waste my time unless it was plug and play. Anyone have any experience? I searched on eBay and someone is actually selling a harness separate, but it's a bit hard to decipher where it connects.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-1999-Ca...ash=item4d35e7c169:g:2E0AAOSwDNdVuiLH&vxp=mtr

You must be registered for see images attach

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I threw out the wiring harness... Hooked the Bose sub to my 600w amp expecting it to distort and explode. Sounded so good I took my 10" out and rocked it for a year until I sold my truck.