anyone running a led tailgate light bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zchrisz

Reaction score
i got one for christmas from LMC Truck and not 4 days later the thing don't work, there is a sealed controller and the 12v wire corroded and fell off....

just wondering your thoughts or brands you use? i need to call lmc and see if they'll send me another one..

when it was working it was nice

Bradenchu

Reaction score
All i use is 2 12" red led strips that i picked up from wal-mart, wired them into the brake and signal lights. Been working good ever since

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Ive seen one made by pilot last a year and one made by apc last a year same truck. I think alot of people run firestick.

Adam

5.7X28

Reaction score
I got a strip made by ANZO from O'Reillys. Only had them for about six months, but haven't had any issues yet.

Bradenchu

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Those are them. The wires are just spliced into the normal brake light harness. The strips could have been longer but it was all they had at the time

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
i have a rampage 60" with reverse lights that i picked up on amazon, havent had any issues with it yet

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Those are them. The wires are just spliced into the normal brake light harness. The strips could have been longer but it was all they had at the time

Seems like a good cheaper alternative

Tapatapatalk

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have one from lmc, only issue was getting it to stay into place. Ended up drilling holes and using rivets to mount it. All the lights still work though...