Anyone heard of full boar mufflers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a new muffler for my truck and I'm thinking about getting either a flowmaster super 10, a cherry bomb extreme, or a full boar single chamber. I know that they're all pretty much the same thing, but I've never really heard of the full boar one and it's like $30 on ebay which makes me wonder if it's junk or just an awesome deal. Has anyone had a full boar and are they as good as the flowmaster and cherry bomb. Also would they pretty much sound like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzuX7Q5ARdQ but maybe quieter cause I'm only going to run one with the stock cat and I got the 5.0 instead of the 5.3.

This is that full boar muffler: http://www.ebay.com/itm/FULL-Boar-S...Parts_Accessories&hash=item589273a85d&vxp=mtr

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
I believe full boar is mades by jones.. Kind of like a thrush type of company probably owned by a larger company

Adam

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Personally, I'd never buy a cheap auto part off of ebay... very often there's cheap auto parts on there, so if you're not familiar with the brand it could be a gamble.
Cherry bombs and flowmaster 10 series are loud though (the flowmaster is louder if I'm not mistaken... someone please correct me if I'm wrong on that)

GMstrong

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't understand why a flowmaster 10 would be louder then the cherry bomb extreme when internal they are the same.Personally id run a straight through muffler like a dynomax bullet.

DE-K1500

Reaction score
go with the Flowmaster super 10 i have them on my truck and it sounds amazing