Anybody want to buy a OBS crew cab??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
What year is it? I'm not going to buy, I was just wondering. Couldn't see the dash clear enough to tell.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
97 model, 2wd, shortbed, halfton. These trucks were built by centurion conversions. Pretty rare beast indeed. 97bowtie, do it! I'm up for a road trip! Lol

RPMGraphics

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if i win the lottery this weekend i'll let you know, LOL!!!!!

good luck, you shouldn't have any problem getting what you want for it. i'd love to have a crew cab.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Interior pics, and a few closer pics of the only real damage on the truck:
You must be registered for see images attach

Bed damage:

Few deep scratches on the doors:

Clearcoat coming off the fenders:

Overall, the truck will need paint and body work, but its not terrible. Also, the problems I was referring to fixing before sale is there is an electrical issue with the brake lights and interior lights wanting to stay on all the time. It's nothing major at all, just a direct ground somewhere that I haven't had time to look for. Was thinking instead of me finding and fixing the issue, I'll knock off $500 as it is. So, $4500 as is, and then I have the stepside bed, also white and in great shape, that I'll throw in for a little extra. If there's any other questions, feel free to ask away. Thanks guys
--Josh

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Holy small pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry about that guys, I truly hate my camera on my phone, it always does that! Both of my digital cameras are currently dead, so it was all I had. If anyone wants the pics texted to them, maybe they'd show up larger if I sent them to a phone instead. Let me know. Thanks
--Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.