Anybody using these parking lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
California dad, what size/type of flares are that on the truck in your avatar? I'm lookin' at gettin some just like that wondering you know the size and all! Thanks

As for the parking lights....I know you want to try and find something different, but I promise in the long run less = more. Especially when it comes to headlights/park lights. You should get some clear stockers with a black backing or try to paint some yourself but those look extra terrestrial if ya know what Iiiiz sayin. The coolest thing you can do is get 6k HIDz and some 6k switchbacks for parking lights. **** be so bright you wouldn't even be able to see the housings.

Californiadad

Reaction score
I found the fender flares at my local junkyard. There were on a K3500 I think. looked like some type of comercial truck. I think they are they bigest I have seen beside the bushwackers. plus I got the set for 20.00 5.00 each!! here are a few other shots

Attachments

• IMG_3657.jpg
    IMG_3657.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3658.jpg
    IMG_3658.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3655.jpg
    IMG_3655.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3664.jpg
    IMG_3664.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3662.jpg
    IMG_3662.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Californiadad

Reaction score
Also I think I might just go with this front end combo.

Attachments

• Black headlights.jpg
    Black headlights.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 32

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice flares I think they are aftermarket though. the stockers require holes to be drilled in the body, they might be warn 4x flares, we had a couple sets of them.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Californiadad, the second set is full of win. Definitely go with those.

On the flares, I like those but I don't want to go that big. I'm looking for the stock sized ones that came on the tahoes and the 2500 trucks. They're like 4" height x1" stick out tire coverage...I dunno. Still trying to decide.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you do I would re-clear them. I bought a set like that off ebay but they were the projeector head lights and within 6 months the plastic started to yellow so i just tinted them with night shades. But if you didnt want to tint them youi could just clear them and be fine. (They were the ones on my green 95' in my sig)