any one with a good kill story on the street or at the track.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Because I don't want this thread to die I'm digging it up.
In my car, unfortunently not my truck, I took on a Mustang. I was merging onto a 4 lane highway and the mustang tried passing me on the on ramp while I was merging. I floor it in hopes of getting away from him since he was tailgating me to begin with and nearly wrecked me. Well he goes into the far lane and tries to pass me. This started out at around 30-40 mph and at 60 mph I expected to of seen him next to me but his front tire was about even with my back tire. At around 70 (the speed limit) his car was even with mine and I pulled off. Another second or two it would've been passed me anyways. This wasn't a ragged out Mustang either. It was a 99-04 GT and looked like your typical modified mustang. All I know for performance work was it atleast had aftermarket mufflers. The closest thing to performance work is I use Brad Penn oil and that's because I get a good deal on it. My car is a stock 4 door Cavalier with 240,000 miles. To be fair to the mustang my car has an overhead engine and I hope his 4.6 was stock and it would've got me had I of kept going.

As for my truck which is a 4.3L TBI with a little work done to it, it'll run a little faster than a '96+ 4 door blazer that's stock.

Last edited: