any one with a good kill story on the street or at the track.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trav_69Stang

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
No doubt, there's also the other time a dude in an Evo said "is that a 5.0?" I said "yeah", he said "oh too bad it's not a 351." To which I replied with "does Mitsubishi mail you the other half of your engine or how does that work?"

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone 4S

Oh I thought you raced a Subaru, not a Mitsubishi, Subaru's are sick cars, I'm not a big Bishi fan. You can get those little 302s to run!

Sent from my XT881 using Tapatalk

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Oh I thought you raced a Subaru, not a Mitsubishi, Subaru's are sick cars, I'm not a big Bishi fan. You can get those little 302s to run!

Sent from my XT881 using Tapatalk

Two different people two different cars.

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone 4S

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I had ricers pull up beside my Nova & ask if I really had a 396 in it.
"Nope! It's a 3.9 liter 6 cylinder!"
"Really? Cool!"
Dumbasses!

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Only time someone really asked for it. I was on the way home from work at night. Stopped at a light, no one around. Toyota Camry full of teenage guys pulls up next to me. After a second I realized, "They're revving the engine at me!" I could barely hear it over my exhaust at idle. Light turned green, and they "took off", well, as much as they could in that car. I just drove normally. Wasn't even worth it.

Then I was driving a road in the summer. Windows down. If it's above freezing, I will probably have my windows down, I just like it. Anyways, I'm in a right lane, going the speed limit. Then a lifted '90's Ford diesel matches my speed in the left lane. Then he mashes it and lays down a plume of smoke. I can barely see, and I'm coughing on the crap that he just belched out. I catch him at the next light, and I'm pissed. Light turns green, all he could do was keep even with my left rear quarter panel until I had to slow to make my turn. He didn't look too happy that his diesel rolling coal just got beat by an old gasser SUV. He probably didn't hear the whine of the Whipple, though. For the record, I didn't break the speed limit, but I sure got there in a hurry.

I swear, it might make more power in higher RPM's, but where this truck really catches people off-guard is from a standing start, with the low-RPM torque. People who ride with me definitely don't expect it, especially for something weighing 4600 lbs. It usually takes a second for the seatbelts to unlock after doing that though.

Troy Denby

Reaction score
I like to pick on the new ecoboost fords...fellas buy these trucks and feel a little boost and start thinking theyre John Force....those trucks are supposed to pull at some point, but I aint never been around when it happened....old chivalay pick up just runs away and hides...lol

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Idk this is what it shows me
You must be registered for see images attach

sent from my outdated S3

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
friend beat a dodge dart yesterday lol 99 obs heavy half

some guy in a tundra ripped the e brake in front of me going 50 and i killed that truck, not a scratch on my truck just a small dent.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
friend beat a dodge dart yesterday lol 99 obs heavy half

some guy in a tundra ripped the e brake in front of me going 50 and i killed that truck, not a scratch on my truck just a small dent.

Pictures?