Any camo interiors here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clevelandZ71

Reaction score
This is my interior
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superchevyguy93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here you go a couple of my 97 head liner and door panels are done and just aftermarket floor mats and seat covers. My pattern of choice was mossy oak break up infinity it also had the bug shield and window visors to match.

how did u get that fabric piece off?

gmfan454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well when I redid my truck two years ago I decided to do the interior tan/charcoal but now I want to do realtree ap and tan. This is my plan as well as some two tone realtree ap seat covers from cover king.

Your dash where the a/c controls are, where did you get that please? Did it delete the factory C/D player or storage bin and relocate the climate controls without having to cut? Or did you have to do some cutting. Looks great man. Sorry to thread jack.

superchevyguy93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cut out the pattern and left about an inch of extra fabric around the whole thing got 3m adhesive spray follow the directions on the can for best resultsand then applied the fabric to the panel.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Ok sweet, thanks! I'll prob be doing this to my 98 this weekend, I think I'll hot glue the folds on the back as well.