Any camo interiors here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

freeman35

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
camo i had with the grey interior

You must be registered for see images attach

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
I have camo fabric on my doors. That was easy. But I doin this huge camo net material for a duck blind at bass pro. Anyone ever wrap door panels or headliner with? I think it'd look amazing lol

Sent from the legion of doom

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
So noone that did their 95+ door panel inserts knows how they did it.....

My panel just had plastic snaps on them. They were really easy to remove the insert. As far as the headliner, I did a total re-do on my old 95. It was blue and in bad shape, so I did a complete swap out to a brown interior. Dash, carpet, headliner, trim and all. While I had it all out, I covered the headliner. It is still not a bad project to do. You could do a complete swap in one weekend. Just don't let it intimidate you. Take your time with the rear trim especially. It will break the clips off if you don't. Take all the seats out, then the trim and then the headliner. Get 2 yards of material and a can of 3-M spray adhesive and lay it to it. Material should be about $20 and the spray adhesive is also about $20. But you will have enough to do the door panel inserts as well. If you need any help just let me know.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
How are y'all getting the headliners to stick?

I used the spray grade adhesive that you have to spray out of a paint gun. Non of the aerosol cans worked after a while

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, I still want to do this...

Anyone regret doing it like 3 months later???

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Man, I still want to do this...

Anyone regret doing it like 3 months later???

I did with the aerosol can spray glue. I redid mine over the summer with the spray grade adhesive and it hasnt shown any signs of sagging.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did with the aerosol can spray glue. I redid mine over the summer with the spray grade adhesive and it hasnt shown any signs of sagging.

Do you know the name of the glue or where you got it?

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Do you know the name of the glue or where you got it?

This is the glue that I used. I found this in every store that sells auto upholstery supplies but the smallest size I found was a gallon and I sprayed it with a cheap gravity feed spray gun from harbor freight and cleaned the gun with mineral spirits. I used it when I redid the headliner, seats, and door panels of my truck but make sure you spray the back of the material and the headliner board. One of the upholsterers at work said the glue in the aerosol can is more for temporary stuff and the spray grade glue is more permanent like for headliners.