Another smoothed and painted interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I smoothed and painted another obs this week did a few more pieces than last time. Though it turned out pretty good so thought id share.
You must be registered for see images attach

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude I absolutely love it. That's my exact interior and I want to pull it all out and do it like this.
1..How did you get off the cover for the cup holders on the center console??
2..How'd you get off the top of console flip thing for jotting notes? lol

Also if you could just give a quick step by step what you do for sanding, priming, paint and clear? Type of materials, coats, etc.

I love it man, looks killer. Plan on re-doing mine. I didn't sand it at all so It still has the textured look but I want to make it all smooth as glass.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks like it turned out awesome man!! I love the color!! Aqua Green Metallic FTW! :cheers: I'm thinking some colormatching on the interior is in order for my 94' after seeing these pics :D

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I meant color the interior to match the grille shell....or just make them yellow? black 'n yellow.....deja vu'?

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I meant color the interior to match the grille shell....or just make them yellow? black 'n yellow.....deja vu'?

I do love me a black interior! Just not as a daily, black carpet shows everything. Not to mention burning your back every time you get in in the summer time!

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
^double the post is double the fun? wait, that's not how doublemint gum goes! burn....your back...in the summertime? With THAT much snow, how can you even have a luke-warm summer?! :)