Another project truck - '97 K2500 ecsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
So, did a tad bit of digging through the mess in the bed, and found the air cleaner assembly, half of the upper radiator shroud, a 9 blade steel fan, the missing skid plate, about a thousand bolts and nuts, half that many beer cans, a bug deflector that seems to be in decent shape, CV axles, miscellaneous stuff I haven't identified yet, the seemingly complete NP241 mentioned previously, and a driveshaft yolk.
Inside actually had the missing fuel rail, injectors, and harness, along with a water pump, hoses and a few other things. Haven't found the fuel injector clips yet. That's kinda troubling.
I may need pics of how everything should be routed under the hood on a '97, as there are several components that are different than my '99 Burb. Electrical and emissions wise.

Dravec

Reaction score
Anyone know if it's normal for a '97 to have forged lower arms? No history on it, but I assume they are the original LCAs.

Dravec

Reaction score
Also, after looking closer, it appears that she has the holes for buckets and a console drilled with bolts in them, despite the Compnine report listing "AE7 - SEAT, FRT SPLIT, EASY ENTRY", which to me sounds like a bench seat. Which is what currently resides in her. But there are definitely bolts in the floor where the inboard bucket track would be. And also at least two bolts where I assume the center console would mount. So I am severely confused.