Another new guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
took you long enough to get over here mike. i will tell you right now that the truck will be lowered as well as shaved and most likely a motor swap at least to start.

he finally wants to move up from the crapalier to a real ride like his little bro

96RedCav

That Cavalier guy
Reaction score
The crapolier works for me haha. It is going to remain a beater at this point. Too cheap and easy to maintain. Time to have a truck as a toy :) Matt pretty much called it. I would love a dropped and shaved pickup. It will be keeping the handles though...Engine swap will be later down the road, but it will be getting a built SBC at some point. Street trucks ftw

Last edited:

96RedCav

That Cavalier guy
Reaction score
That's probably going to be the only one too, I like having door handles. Probably a 5/7 drop, Shaved tailgate and rollpan, De-badged and De-molded, Color matched GMC grille with no logo, Smoothie front bumper, mmm..

Wanted an S-10 for a while to build a mini-truck, but just couldn't find a salvageable one for cheap..

96RedCav

That Cavalier guy
Reaction score
Well, finally talked to Ben today, '95 Chevy.

It has a 4.3 out of a '94 in it, and dies once it is under load.....what would this lead you guys to think?

I'm going to try a fuel filter, and new pump if that doesn't work..Hell, there might even be a gas leak. I will have a better idea once I can get under it..Hopefully have it here this weekend :)