Another new guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96RedCav

That Cavalier guy
Reaction score
I'll get a few pics of the bay. One won't cover all the bases haha.

I'll bring that welder down to pop's sometime if you need it. Just throw down on a roll of wire. ****'s $20 a roll haha

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
thats a hell of a lot cheaper than running my torch as a welder, might also need it for the go-kart once i get the stuff to stretch it and widen the front for larger tires.

also keep in mind that those bay pics are after i spent like 2 hours cleaning it up, i know i didn't do the greatest job but i was just trying to see it run or at least turn over

96RedCav

That Cavalier guy
Reaction score
thats a hell of a lot cheaper than running my torch as a welder, might also need it for the go-kart once i get the stuff to stretch it and widen the front for larger tires.

also keep in mind that those bay pics are after i spent like 2 hours cleaning it up, i know i didn't do the greatest job but i was just trying to see it run or at least turn over

Hell, I got a ton of stainless tubing over here. Get ballsy and do a SS frame for it :)

Well, I got into it yesterday, The motor is not seized. Very good thing, But doesn't matter since I'm 350 swapping.

Hopefully I can get it to fire on it's own tomorrow. Grabbed some daytime pics the other day too.

You must be registered for see images attach

^^It has a bug shield, But I pulled it off so the wet leaves behind it didn't rot out my hood over the winter.

^^Those are the two major dents in it. Nothing bad at all.

^^That is the extent of the rust. Once again, Very easy fix.

I'm happy with it for $500. Especially for all the new/rebuilt parts it has. Score :)

Oh yeah Matt, I keep seeing the breeze in these pics. Tint that thing out and it would be a sick beater with those tails I did for it :)

Last edited: