Another lighting thread. Can't find one pic I'm looking for.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Increases wear on the starter lol. I can just hit the cargo light button and light up whatever is behind me without being in reverse.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Increases wear on the starter lol. I can just hit the cargo light button and light up whatever is behind me without being in reverse.

How's it increase wear on starter?

98_k1500

Reaction score
To have to turn it off every time you use the rear lights and get out. We use it alot for picking up firewood and whatnot. Not crazy on cranking it 25 times every friday night.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
To have to turn it off every time you use the rear lights and get out. We use it alot for picking up firewood and whatnot. Not crazy on cranking it 25 times every friday night.

Oh ok I thought you ment just for a picture

98_k1500

Reaction score
oh, naw lol... I actually use those lights alot. I could try to take a night pic if yall want one. My camera on my phone has seen better days, but i may can pull it off.

98_k1500

Reaction score
I'll try tonight. Maybe make a trip up to walmart tonight so it will be semi-lighted so maybe the pic won't look like complete :poop:.

glendayle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I start out looking for something specific and then I often end up making the project way bigger and more expensive than I originally intended.

Right now I'm really thinking about doing something with these lights.
You must be registered for see images attach

I've got a neighbor with a welder and is happy to help me with little projects. Thinking about grabbing some 16ga or whatever sheet steel and fabbing up some boxes to stick these in and mount to each side of the hitch.

Mischiefse7en

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive seen those and the round tractor trailer versions used a lot on the jeep forums