AndyMpire LiL Red Chevy K1500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndyMpire

Reaction score
well its been about a week since ive really touched anything on the truck. went a bought some R134, the a/c wasn't vey cool anymore. fixed that real quick. its hotter than hell here in GA lately. also grabbed some drill bits to drill out the rivets holding the window motor in place. is annoying. hopefully tomorrow morning ill have the window done. and ill be attempting to remove the tbi and intake manifold to clean them and put some fresh gaskets in.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
you might as well do the tbi mods while you've got it apart. I'll find the link.

AndyMpire

Reaction score
soooo I cleaned the fark out of the TBI. I mean it was damn near new lookin. I reinstalled it, using new gaskets (obviously). however I used some Loctite-style gasket maker and put it on and let it sit after I torqued the bolts for a proper seal. started it up, she damn near choked to death for about 2min. then went back to normal. waited 30-40min. went back out and started it up same , choking like a fat kid with cake and no milk. 2 min. later runs fine. dafuq did I do wrong? is pissing me off. I drove it for about 10min. ran way better than it ever has though. thoughts?

AndyMpire

Reaction score
So here are some photos of when I did the TBI. Sorry I didn't post this before but pics were on my phone and I replied from my laptop on that last post.
You must be registered for see images

And I went to the range to try out a new .40 I've been wanting. Not too bad @30yds.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Yer truck is :boobs:

I love the wheels/tire combo

What model are the wheels?
A link to them?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Belated Welcome!
Truck's looking good! Those headlights must have made a huge difference in your night vision!
Jeez! I've been looking for a red bench with the armrest for over a year, now. In the last couple of weeks there has been a couple of members that have shown up with them, looking to swap them out! But y'all are so damn far away! Or maybe it's me that's a ways away! Lol!
My dog has claimed ownership of my trucks, too!
Nice shooting!

AndyMpire

Reaction score
Yer truck is :boobs:

I love the wheels/tire combo

What model are the wheels?
A link to them?

Thank you for the kind words.

The wheels are made by MB. And they are the "72" model. Mine are 16x8. Got them from discounttiredirect.com shipped with tires for $1k

AndyMpire

Reaction score
Belated Welcome!
Truck's looking good! Those headlights must have made a huge difference in your night vision!
Jeez! I've been looking for a red bench with the armrest for over a year, now. In the last couple of weeks there has been a couple of members that have shown up with them, looking to swap them out! But y'all are so damn far away! Or maybe it's me that's a ways away! Lol!
My dog has claimed ownership of my trucks, too!
Nice shooting!

Thank you. This forum is pretty well receptive compared to some others I've been a part of.

I would love to get rid of my bench seat! Really trying to get a center console and buckets.

Yeah my dog is my life blood. Don't get me wrong I live my wife, and I love my daughter, but it's a different bond we have with our four legged friends.

Yeah I love to shoot. That's the best part about being in the military, it's always free!

AndyMpire

Reaction score
Soo I got bored and went 'splorin! Found some nice little mud holes along a clay dirt trail that wraps around some woods along side the Chattahoochee river.

And of course another puppy pose.

AndyMpire

Reaction score
So I've been daily driven lil red for awhile now. She's been running really good lately (can't even it hear it running when stopped) last night on my way home from work @midnight I kept hearing a slight hissing noise. So I waited till the sun came up to investigate the issue. I tightened and checked all vacuum hoses and clamps. Still hissing. So I listened a little bit longer and realized the intake manifold gaskets had taken a . And so my lovely adventure of tending to my 40 week pregnant wife and trying to remove the manifold took place. Needless to say there were other parts I discovered needed replacing.