Amber/Smoked Corners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright let me run something by you guys.

Ran out and snapped a pic with le iphone
You must be registered for see images attach

Already have new headlights, this summer I will be getting a painted to match diesel bumper and a roll pan. Should I get the amber corners posted above or wait and have a set of corners painted to match when I do the bumpers?

I will not be doing anything grille wise, might mess with the color of the GMC.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I say get the ones posted. I love the look of the amber smoked lights on that color!

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Alright let me run something by you guys.

Ran out and snapped a pic with le iphone

Already have new headlights, this summer I will be getting a painted to match diesel bumper and a roll pan. Should I get the amber corners posted above or wait and have a set of corners painted to match when I do the bumpers?

I will not be doing anything grille wise, might mess with the color of the GMC.

It looks like our trucks are the same color. If they are, these pics might help. This is my truck, with basically the exact setup you just described. I think it looks great.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
gmcyukondriver - I think we are pretty close to the same color but didn't you go with the darker headlights and parking lamps?

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
gmcyukondriver - I think we are pretty close to the same color but didn't you go with the darker headlights and parking lamps?

I used to have some black housing projectors and turn signal lamps. I didn't like the look of them anymore, so I bought these. They're clear lens, just the black housing surround. I think they look pretty good on these trucks.

Are those lights in your pic the new ones that you have?

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
The black housing are the only way to go with headlights and turn signals. The black lenses just don't look right

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used to have some black housing projectors and turn signal lamps. I didn't like the look of them anymore, so I bought these. They're clear lens, just the black housing surround. I think they look pretty good on these trucks.

Are those lights in your pic the new ones that you have?

The parking lights are aftermarket, but the headlights in the pic are stock. The new TYC elegante headlights are in their box awaiting the HID kit and a few wiring harnesses from Baron.

How dark did you have your corners tinted?