Air Impact Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adray96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A few months back, I had a air tool quick connect blow apart in my Impact wrench. After having a couple other guys at work try to help get the thread part out of the impact, I broke down and bought another Impact. I decided to try and fix this impact to have as a spare, and I found a site that sells new air inlets for my impact, but I just can't figure out how to get the old one out.

Has anyone removed one before, or know how to? Obviously I tried loosening the but, but it just keeps spinning. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I would just start tearing it apart. Most of the ones i have to apart are simple to tear down and im betting once you get into it youll figure out how the inlet comes off. Its probably a snap ring if i had to guess

Black_cirrus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A spline type extractor, but I would remove it from the gun first. What kind of gun?

adray96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've taken it apart before, but didn't really see a way to take anything out of the handle.

And it's an aircat 1150

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk